Dementia Circle aims to find, test and share everyday products that can help people with Dementia stay independent for longer in their own homes.
Pocket Pal is a mobile (phone or tablet) application that helps you to remember how to use stuff around the home – like the washing machine, the cooker, or the kettle.
For more information & to download click here...
On this site you can...
• tell us about a product that has made life easier for you or someone you care for.
• see a range of products other people have suggested as helpful.
• read about the experiences (good and bad) of people using these products.
• tell us your experience of using a product we have listed.
• volunteer to test one of the products we have available for review.
We welcome all comments and feedback. It is your experience as someone living with dementia and using these products that we want to share with others who may need help.
Dementia Circle is supported by Alzheimer Scotland. Alzheimer Scotland - Action on Dementia is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland 149069. Registered Office: 22 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 7RN. It is recognised as a charity by the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator, no. SC022315. Visit our main website at: www.alzscot.org